Yates USN Tactical Chest Harness
Certifications: NFPA 1983 (2012)
Offers upper chest D ring connection for 320 USN Assault Harnesses. Meets USN construction criteria. Constructed using lightweight 1.75 inch webbing and buckle systems. Chest portion is easily donned over tactical body armor using Yates camlock (425 USN) or Cobra chest buckles (425C USN). Chest D ring can is useful during short haul and SPIE operations. Chest D ring is also useful as an extraction connection point. Weight 1 lb. 15 oz.
- One size, fully adjustable
- Available in Black(425 USN)
- Available Terra(425C USN)
- Meets New USN Construction and certification criteria, NFPA 1983(2012 edition) certified.
- 425C USN Version has COBRA Quick Buckle on chest portion of harness and is only available in Terra Color.
|Available Colors||Black, Terra|
|Origin||Made in USA|
|Weight||1 lb. 15 oz.|