All black version of the Fall Safe Harness, designed for the stage rigging industry where workers are put in a position where they need to be of low visibility. Works well for tactical applications where a dorsel atachment is needed. Custom made webbing offers a lightweight, durable harness. Webbing is treated to increase abrasion resistance while reducing flammability. All hardware epoxy coated non-reflective black. Comes equipped with sub pelvic strap. Sternal attachment can be connected with delta link (provided) for use in work positioning, ladder climbing and self rescue applications.
• Weight 2 lb. 14 oz.
• One size, fully adjustable.
• Optional leg pads available (item 413)
• Optional shoulder pads available (item 411)
• UL classified to meet NFPA 1983/2012 edition standards
• UL Classified ANSI/OSHA Z359.1-2007 and CAN/CSA Z259.10-12 harness standards
|Origin||Made in USA|
|Weight||2 lb. 14 oz.|