NEW Adjustable positioning lanyard with BlueWater ArmorTech™ Rope Lanyard and ISC RAD Adjuster. Lanyard is made from 12mm" BlueWater ArmorTech™ Rope for increased durability over sharp edges. Rope is dry coated with a Teflon™ compound to reduce water absorbtion. The outer sheath of ArmorTech™ rope is 100% Technora™ which is extremely fire resistant with a melting point over 900 degrees. The New rope adjusting machanism from ISC in Wales is the RAD. The RAD is the only rope adjuster of its kind to Pass ANSI Z359.3-2007 "Safety Requirements for Positioning and Travel Restraint Systems".
• RAD is now available Technora Rope Lanyards with 1.5 or 2 meters of adjustable length. Lanyard comes with Captive Eye three stage ANSI aluminium carabiner. Lanyard strength 4500 lbf. (20kN) Tested in position of use in single leg attaghment configuration.
• BlueWater 12mm ArmorTech Rope Lanyard. with Teflon dry coating. 6,600 lbf. (29 kN).
• Aluminum captive eye carabiner located on lanyard end meets 3600 lbf. (15kN) side load gate strength requirements of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard.
• Meets ANSI/ASSE Z359.3-2007, ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and EN12841:2006-C Standards.
• RAD only meet ANSI Certification if configured with 12mm Armortech Lanyards. RAD w/Lanyard attached are now marked to be compliant with ANSI Z359.3-2007 (Safety Requirements for Positioning and Travel Restraint Systems)
ISC ANSI 1135 Carabiner is secured to with retainer pin to RAD so that it is not removable.
ISC ANSI 1135 CARABINER IS CERTIFIED TO MEET ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 STANDARD
SKU# RADLANYARD1.5-BK (Black RAD w/Black Tracer 1.5 m Lanyard, 917 Captive Eye Carabiner, w/1135 ANSI Carabiner on RAD Price $ 295.00
SKU# RADLANYARD2-RD (Red RAD w/Red Tracer 2 m Lanyard, 917 Captive Eye Carabiner, w/1135 ANSI Carabiner on RAD) Price $ 299.00
YATES GEAR INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITURE COLORS OF RAD'S, LANYARDS AND SNAP HOOKS ON ORDERS.
|Origin||Made in USA|
|Length||1.5 & 2 meter|
|Strength||4.500 lbf. (20kN)|