Yates NFPA Seat Harness
Certifications: UL to NFPA 1983/2012
Designed for fire department, rescue, military, industrial and commercial applications where a Class II seat harness is required. Quickly and easily donned and adjusted by use of camlock buckles.
- 320 one size, fully adjustable, 1 lb. 9 oz.
- 320A sizes S, M, L, XL, 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Large D ring for multiple connections
- Slot webbing construction
- Chest harness can be added to create Class III harness
- Waist pads on 320A can be removed
- 3 inch leg pads on 320A can be removed
- Optional pads can be added to 320 after purchase
- One gear rack
- Available orange
- Meets ANSI/OSHA Class II harness standards
- UL Classified to NFPA 1983/2012 edition standards
320-BLK(changed to 320USN) NSN: 4240-01-580-0238
|Part #||Product Type||Size|
|320||Seat Unpadded||One Size|