Yates NFPA Full Body Harness
Designed for fire department, rescue, military, industrial and commercial applications where a rear fall arrest D attachment point is not required. Seat portion is easily donned and adjusted by use of camlock buckles. Chest portion includes front D ring for high point of attachment for belay line. Two models available, basic and padded.
- 330 one size, fully adjustable, 3 lb. 11 oz.
- 330A sizes S, M, L, XL, 4 lb 7 oz.
- Large D ring for multiple connections
- Slot webbing construction
- Chest and seat separate to create a Class II seat harness
- Waist pads on 330A can be removed
- 3 inch leg pads on 330A can be removed
- Optional pads can be added to 330 after purchase
- One gear rack
- Available in orange
- UL classified to meet NFPA 1983/2012 edition standards
- Made In USA