Yates Kong Back-Up
Certifications: ANSI Z359.1-2007, EN 353-2, EN 358
A new mobile fall arrester from Kong that follows the operator in both directions. With its unique locking cam configuration, the Back-Up supports fall factor 2 falls in a semi-dynamic way, without damage to the safety rope.
• Stops a fall, slide or uncontrolled descent
• Works on vertical or angled rope
• Moves up or down along the rope without manual intervention
• Easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
• For rope access applications unit can be used with tug cord
Meets ANSI Z359.1-2007 and OSHA requirements in North America.
Certified to CE EN 353-2, EN 358, EN 567.
Lazer marked ANSI Z359.1-2007 complient.
10.0 to 12.0 mm semi-static ropes (EN 1891 type A) certified with the device
Comes with the Kong Steel Oval auto locking carabiner
205g + carabiner (180g) 385g. total
If used for fall protection, to meet ANSI and EN requirements, Back-Up must be used without a lanyard or in conjunction with a lanyard (included with the Back-up) under 40 cm (16 inches) to limit maximum potential fall distance to less than 1 meter. Also comes with short 6" sling that can be girth hitched to sternal attachment on harness.
|Origin||Made in Italy|