TEST PRODUCT NOT FOR SALE
Small but resilient, the ResQLink View Buoyant Personal Locator beacon has been professionally engineered and tested to ensure it can withstand even the harshest elements. Whether on land, at sea, or in the air, trust that the ResQLink's satellite precision and military durability, puts rescue in the palm of your hands.
- ResQLink View uses three levels of integrated signal technology (GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability) to quickly and accurately relay your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites.
- Built-in strobe and infrared strobe facilitate nighttime or other low visibility rescues.
- Easy activation: deploy the antenna, press the on button, and the beacon will guide rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position.
- Integrated digital display lets you view live beacon status and GPS coordinates throughout the rescue process.
- Includes a multifunction clip system to customize your beacon and tailor its attachment to your lifestyle and preferred activities.
- Built-in buoyancy, waterproof to 5 meters for 1 hour or up to 10 meters for 10 minutes.
- ACR recommends replacing the battery after 5 years or after emergency use.
- 28-hour operational life.
- Subscription-free use; 5-year warranty.
|Dimensions:||4.52"L x 2.03"W x 1.49"D (11.48 cm L x 5.16 cm W x 3.78 cm D)|
|Weight:||0.33 lbs (148 g)|
Country of origin: UNITED STATES