Designed to carry rope and rope access gear, the Skyper Tech Pack is big, burly, and best in class. Built for durability, the Skyper’s main fabric is Double Ripstop nylon with a Carbonate coating on both sides for superior abrasion and water resistance. The Skyper supports gear organization and storage with an expandable exterior pocket, sewn gear loops, 3 interior tie-off loops, and 2 interior handles for attaching more gear or holding the bag open to stuff it full. The waist belt is removable when carrying light loads. Great for travel, it includes a business / team card holder that fits CMC’s Rope Bag Card Set.
Named after a trio of towers, the Skyper has three unique feature sets designed for the rope access technician.
- The shoulder straps and handle are linked. When the handle is pulled, the shoulder straps retract, streamlining the pack to avoid snags. Conversely, when the shoulder straps are extended, the handle retracts, staying out of the way when the Skyper is being carried. The remaining handle is stowed in its Velcro pouch when not in use.
- The interior liner has internal tie-off points and handles, and is fully removable. It can be extracted from the Skyper along with all the gear stored inside and zipped open to serve as a ground cloth.
- The roll-top closure expands the Skyper’s total capacity to 82L while enhancing water resistance and maintaining a clean profile. Take the Skyper on the toughest jobs, it won’t let you down.
- Designed for carrying rope and rope access gear
- Shoulder straps retract and self-stow when handle is pulled
- 1 handle self-stows when shoulder straps extend, the other stows in Velcro pouch
- Internal liner is removable and zips open to serve as a ground cloth
- 2 interior handles and 3 interior tie-off loops on the pack and the liner
- Water-resistant roll-top closure provides extended capacity
- Water drainage hole on the bottom for letting gear dry out
- Expandable exterior gear pocket for personal kit and tool organization
- Horizontal and vertical gear loops for easy access to equipment
- Waist belt can be removed when carrying light loads
- Business / team card holder, fits CMC’s Rope Bag Card Set
- Main fabric: 840D (denier) Nylon Double Ripstop with Carbonate coating on both sides
- Carbonate is a specialized PU coating that is very durable and has superior abrasion and water resistance
- Interior fabric: Nylon 210T (tex) Taffeta Ripstop with water-resistant coating
|WEIGHT||DIMENSION (BODY)||DIMENSION (TOTAL)||VOLUME||ROPE CAPACITY|
|2.32 KG (5.10 LB||69 X 23 X 36 CM (27 X 9 X 14 IN)||101 X 23 X 36 CM (40 X 9 X 14 IN)||82 L (5004 CI)||244 M (800 FT)|