Rock Exotica RockO WireEye Carabiner (Set Of 3)
Certifications: CE, UIAA
The WireEye helps prevent gear from moving past the end of the carabiner, but releases easily when lifted up. The rockO design is a blend of the traditional oval and the rockD giving it more strength than the standard oval. Additionally, this is a 3-stage Autolocking carabiner featuring a pull-down and twist action a motion thats more intuitive and natural for your hand than lifting up and away from your palm.
The WireEye holds gear, lanyards and lines with enough resistance to help prevent gear from moving past the end of the carabiner, but releases easily when lifted up. When the potential for dangerous leverage or cross-loading can occur, the WireEye helps keep the carabiner oriented correctly, and the gear where it belongs.
- Releasable wire gate gives you quick access to capture and release lines or gear.
- Takes the place of a fixed lanyard pin or captive-eye carabiner when a permanent hold is not needed.
- Use as a standard carabiner with the added benefit of the wire restraint.
- Features the same strength and quality characteristics as other Rock Exotica carabiners.
This design is great for users that need extra room at the bottom of the carabiner while keeping their gear aligned.
- "Enhanced" oval optimizes strength while maintaining utility of oval shape
- Designed to center gear and lines in middle of bend radius
- Flattened frame with slim profile
- Snag-resistant keylock nose design
- Large and ergonomic angled gate opening
- Machined frame ensures tight tolerances and smooth operation
|Ref #||C3 WEA|
|Gate Opening||.93" (22 mm)|
|Weight||2.96 oz (84 gm)|
|Height||4.2" (107 mm)|
|Width||2.8" (71 mm)|
|Origin||Made In USA|