Rock Exotica RockD Twist-Lock Carabiner (Set Of 3)
The rockD in non-lanyard versions, features a flattened profile with an I-beam profile at the bottom and top bends, giving the carabiner a sleek profile, while providing low weight and high strength characteristics.
- Narrow asymmetric "D" shape optimizes MBS
- High strength-to-weight ratio in standard size carabiner
- Snag-resistant keylock nose design
- Large and ergonomic angled gate opening
- Machined frame ensures tight tolerances and smooth operation
Twist Lock Carabiner Information
In fall protection situations where the carabiner is repeatedly attached and detached, the twistlock can save time and help prevent hand fatigue by shortening the steps to disconnect.
Note that by nature, the twistlock carabiner is more easily opened unintentionally than a 3-stage Autolock or Screwlock. Proper training and adherence to safety standards for your industry is required.
- Twist-lock is useful for situations of repeated clipping and unclipping
- Gate action is quick to connect/disconnect
|Ref #||C2 T|
|Gate Opening||.95" (24 mm)|
|Weight||2.85 oz (80 gm)|
|Height||4.5" (114 mm)|
|Width||2.8" (71 mm)|
|Origin||Made In USA|