Rock Exotica RockD Stainless Lanyard-Pin Carabiner
Certifications: ANSI, NFPA
Products available by Quote Only.
Lanyard Pin Information
When the potential for dangerous leverage or cross-loading can occur, the Lanyard Pin carabiner's removable, stainless steel pin keeps the carabiner oriented correctly, and the gear where it belongs.
The Lanyard Pin is available on the rockD and rockO frames in 3 stage autolock.
Utilizes easy to remove stainless steel pin.
Install gear or lanyards with the the peace of mind of a secure, semi-permanent capture.
Use as a standard, full-strength carabiner by removing the pin.
Made from durable .5" round stock for increased service life.
RockD Stainless Information
Not only is the frame made from stainless steel, but also the components within the carabiner. Each piece will resist corrosion far beyond the equivalent materials found in other non-stainless carabiners.
The rockD features several unique Rock Exotica design elements: snag-resistant keylock nose design, lock-status indicator, precision machined frame, and an angled gate for maximum gate opening.
- Asymmetric D shape maximizes strength along major axis
- Precision machined parts for smooth & ergonomic operation
- All stainless-steel parts
- Rock Exotica carabiner design elements: keylock nose, lock-status indicator, machined frame, and angled gate.
- Made In USA
Rock Exotica identified several surfaces where ropes and lanyards can be held up by the edges of the gate and sleeve, which can lead to dangerous cross-loading. They designed their auto-lock sleeve with beveled edges to minimize this risk, and provide a smoother interior for the materials connected to the carabiner.
- Ergonomic pull-down and twist action
- Beveled edges provide smooth operating surfaces
- Large and ergonomic angled gate opening
- Made In USA