Rock Exotica RockD Lanyard-Pin Carabiner (Set Of 3)
The rockD is the carabiner of choice when seeking the highest strength in a standard-sized aluminum frame. Available in the ORCA, Auto-lock, Screw-lock and other gate options, the rockD carabiner serves the broadest range of specialized uses. The rockD in non-lanyard versions, features a flattened profile with an i-beam profile at the bottom and top bends, giving the carabiner a sleek profile, while providing low weight and high strength characteristics.
- Narrow asymmetric "D" shape optimizes MBS
- High strength-to-weight ratio in standard size carabiner
- Snag-resistant keylock nose design
- Large and ergonomic angled gate opening
- Machined frame ensures tight tolerances and smooth operation
- Made In USA
The Lanyard Pin is available on the rockD and rockO frames in 3 stage autolock.
- Utilizes easy to remove stainless steel pin.
- Install gear or lanyards with the the peace of mind of a securez, semi-permanent capture.
- Use as a standard, full-strength carabiner by removing the pin.
- Both models are made from durable .5" round stock for increased service life.
|Ref #||C2 LPA|
|Gate Opening||.95" (24 mm)|
|Weight||3.52 oz (99 gm)|
|Height||4.5" (114 mm)|
|Width||2.8" (71 mm)|