PMI LSP XTRA Backboard Yellow
This patented backboard has been designed to provide 100% x-ray translucence while maintaining the necessary rigidity to protect the patient from further injury during transport. A fully sealed one-piece construction makes it fluid resistant while the HDPE surface allows for easy cleaning and disinfecting. Fits into any standard ambulance compartment. Easy to carry with 18 large hand holds. The XTRA also has high buoyancy for use in water rescues.
- Made from high-density polymer
- Floats up to a 200 lb. person
- Maximum weight capacity 500 lbs.
- Works with all head immobilizers and strapping systems
- Very lightweight at 15.25 lbs
- Made in the USA
Weight: 15 lbs 4.0 oz (6.917 kg)
Length: 71.00" (180.3 cm)
Width: 15.75" (40.0 cm)
Material: High-density polymer