PMIu2019s Ladder Rescue Kit is designed for rescuing a worker in the event of a fall with minimal prior rescue training. The system is simple to deploy using the existing or a temporary anchor point. The Rescue Ladder System allows the victim to climb efficiently and safely with the added safety of the rope grab system. The PMI Ladder Rescue Kit is equipped with a fast drop in 18u2019 foot ladder with a locking ANSI steel carabiner for quick attachment. The added rope grab system allows the victim to climb efficiently and safely reducing the risk of a secondary fall. The fast drop in system features a simple but rugged roll top bag with reflective lettering. This highly visible bag makes this rescue ladder easy to find in emergency situations.
- Progress Capture Pulley (Belay Device)
- 2u201d Heavy Duty Black Nylon Webbing Ladder
- Aluminum bar rungs sewn into heavy duty black webbing
- Static 11mm nylon rope
- ClimbTech ANSI Steel Carabiner
- Ballistic nylon deployment bag
Weight: 8 lbs 3.2 oz (3.719 kg)