PMI Falcon Helmet
Certifications: EN 397
PMIs Falcon helmet is designed for use at work-at-height and for professional rescue. The helmet is equipped with both a fourpoint suspension system to reduce impact, and also a ventilation system with metal mesh for air circulation and protection from debris. It also features headlamp/goggle retainer clips. The new low profile design also contains a helmet adjustment dial with a four-point retention system for customized fitting.
Weighing less than one pound, this helmet is very lightweight and also has a comfortable moisture wicking headband liner that can be removed and cleaned. One size fits most with a range of 20 to 24.4 inches and the design offers a good adaptation to various head sizes.
- 4 point helmet suspension system for impact reduction
- Comfortable, moisture wicking headband liner that can be removed and cleaned
- Ventilation system with metal mesh that provides air circulation on both sides of the helmet for maximum comfort while working and prevents debris from entering the helmet
- Headlamp/goggle retainer clips
- Helmet adjustment dial and 4 point retention system for customized fitting adjustments
|Sizing Info||Head Circumference: 51 - 62 cm|
|Weight||13.2 oz (375 g)|
|Part #||Color||Qty In Stock|