PMI 1Mx25cm 4mm gal blk rung
Products available by Quote Only.
Flexible sided ladders are a cost effective, lightweight solution for temporary access to confined spaces and difficult to reach locations. Even with minimal training, ladders can easily be transported and rapidly deployed for use. Personnel utilizing ladders should always use a separate fall protection system for safety. Construction: The rungs are hollow tubes with a dowel insert. Rungs are secured to the side wire ropes with pins and resin. A pin is driven through the center of the rope into the dowel and set in resin to form a solid block inside the rung. A plastic cap is then pushed in to seal the rung end. Black rungs are cut to size and drilled before treatment to ensure that the alloy tube is 100% anodized. Compact Ladders General purpose ladder for ascending/descending. Used for applications such as manhole entry, caving, and access to lighting truss. With fitness and a little practice, they are easy to climb.
- Useful for work positioning
- Wide enough to fit both feet side by side
- Larger diameter rungs are more comfortable to stand on for long periods of time
- Used for applications such as cleaning, inspection, and vessel entry
- Rungs are 10.6u201d wide
- Aluminum rungs are 1u201d Diameter
- GRP rungs are 1.3u201d diameter
Type: Wide Black Aluminum Rung, 4 mm Stainless Steel Cable, Swaged Eye Ends
Weight: 1 lbs 10.4 oz (750 g)