Petzl's William asymmetrical large capacity aluminum carabiner has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate manipulations. The WILLIAM carabiner is available in three locking systems: SCREW-LOCK manual system or TRIACT-LOCK and BALL-LOCK automatic systems.
- Pear shape offers a large capacity and wide opening:
- Facilitates connection of multiple items.
- Allows a Munter hitch to be easily created in case of retreat.
- Facilitates manipulations:
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner.
- H profile:
- Ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio.
- Protects markings from abrasion.
- Available in three different locking systems:
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked.
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening.
- BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator.
- Also available in black (SCREW-LOCK and TRIACT-LOCK).
Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
|References||M36A SL||M36A TL||M36A BL||M36A SLN||M36A TLN|
|Weight||85 g||90 g||90 g||85 g||90 g|
|Major axis strength||27 kN||27 kN||27 kN||27 kN||27 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Gate opening||28 mm||27 mm||27 mm||28 mm||27 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Part #||Type||Color||Qty In Stock|