Petzl Rescucender Rope Clamp
Certifications: CE, EAC, NFPA 1983
Simple to use and ergonomic, the Rescuecender is an openable cam-loaded rope clamp designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device.
- Designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device
- Openable cam allows installation or removal of the rope clamp at any point on the rope
- Independent safety catches on each side of the device allow easy opening while reducing the risk of accidental opening. These safety catches are equipped with an unlocked indicator.
- Cam integrated into frame of device to facilitate handling
- Large attachment hole to facilitate carabiner rotation
- Integrated cam spring helps avoid accidental snagging and increases durability
|Certifications||CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use|
|Rope Compatibility||9-13 mm|
|Materials||Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Nylon|