Lightweight, rigid and constructed for backcountry durability, the NRS Rescue Board is designed to meet the most demanding needs of swiftwater rescue professionals.
- Drop-stitch construction allows the board to be inflated up to 20 psi, rivaling a foam or composite board in rigidity but easily folds for compact transport and storage.
- A Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve engages at 20 psi, protecting the board from damages caused by over-inflation.
- The relief valve is screen protected to prevent river debris from entering and damaging the valve.
- A grooved and textured deck pad plus two padded handles help the rescuer maintain board control in rougher conditions.
- Four additional handles on the sides offer rescue victim support.
- Two reinforced 1.5" stainless D-rings on the sides of the bow are built to handle the strain of towing and lowering.
- Hi-vis color and large "RESCUE" lettering improves the board's visibility on the water.
- The Standard Kit includes NRS Super 2 HP Pump and repair kit. The Bonus kit includes a NRS Boat Bag with backpack straps in addition to the pump and repair kit.
- 3-year Warranty
|Dimensions:||57" L x 25" W x 4" D|
|Number of D-rings:||2|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief|
|Warranty:||, 3 Years Commercial|