NRS Rapid Rescuer PFD
Built to the standards of rescue professionals, the NRS Rapid Rescuer PFD goes beyond a flotation device. With advanced features, the Rapid Rescuer becomes a wearable tool during an emergency.
- Constructed with 400-denier Ripstop Nylon to handle unexpected snags and debris often experienced in rescue situations.
- Zippered front entry for quick on and off with backup buckles for added security under stress.
- Four-panel chest design for enhanced comfort and freedom of movement with a single, thin panel of foam in the back.
- Interconnected webbing creates a harness for maximum security in live bait scenarios.
- Interior silicone-coated webbing strip on the bottom of the jacket prevents ride up.
- Pocket configuration designed for maximum functionality with interior organization including webbing attachment points and zippered pockets.
- 2" quick-release rescue belt with an anodized aluminum ring for live bait and other swiftwater rescue techniques.
- Integrated connection points for leg straps (sold separately).
- SOLAS reflective elements for safer night ops.
- Two 4"x 4" hook-and-loop patches on the chest and one 10.5" x 4" across the back shoulder for departmental placarding.
- Universal Plus sizing will fit chest sizes between 30 and 58 inches with eight adjustment points for a customized fit.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).