The E-132D was awarded a Gear of the Year Award from Outside Magazine in 2009!
The unique design of the NRS E-132D makes it a blast to run down rivers. Whether paddling, rowing or fishing, you'll love the aggressive personality of our smallest diminishing tube raft.
- 19" main tubes taper at the bow and stern providing more cargo room, increased splash, easier paddling and excellent wave-punching ability.
- The E-132D also has less kick than our other designs for even more splash and better wave punching.
- Easily carries 6-8 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2" D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the E-132D a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafieldu2122 C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BATu2122 (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||17"|
|Number of Thwarts:||3|
|Number of Air Chambers:||8|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Center Compartment Width:||38"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||60"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||82"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|