NRS Big Water Guide PFD
Certifications: Type III PFD
Type III: Whether you're running the big stuff or just want to keep your head higher above the water, the NRS Big Water Guide PFD is the life jacket for you. 22 lbs. of flotation and built for all day comfort.
- The PVC-Free foam panels are shaped and skived to wrap the body, without hindering mobility.
- Eight adjustment points allow you to fit the jacket to your individual shape.
- Two huge zippered pockets hold anything you choose to carry with you.
- Fleece lined handwarmer pouches behind the pockets are oh, so welcome on cold days!
- The well placed lash tab securely holds your rescue knife.
- The 500-denier Cordura shell wears like iron.
- The webbing tab for your whistle puts this important safety device right where it's needed.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (leg straps sold separately)
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 22 lbs
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||22 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
2 - Front
1 - Front
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
1 - Waist
Fleece lined handwarmer pouches
Whistle attachment tab
Webbing loops for adding leg straps
US Coast Guard Certification
|Part #||Size||Color||Qty In Stock|