MRK110 Mustang Water Rescue Kit
You're first on the scene. There are victims in the water and time is running out... what can you do?
The first person on the scene is not always equipped to execute a safe water rescue. Without the proper equipment and training, the first responder may not be able to execute a safe rescue, greatly reducing the probability of the victim's survival. In an emergency, seconds count. The Mustang Survival Water Rescue Kit contains everything the first responder needs to conduct a basic emergency water rescue: 1 M.I.T. 100 Inflatable PFD, 1 Rescue Stick and 1 Throw Bag all in a heavy duty storage case. Complete with quick reference instruction sheet and dessicant.
- 1 M.I.T.100 Inflatable PFD (manual) to protect yourself (USCG Type V (Commercial Use); Type III (Recreational Use)
- 1 MRD100 Rescue Stick (automatic) to stabilize the victim
- Rescue Stick has 35 lb of buoyancy providing emergency flotation for multiple victims
- 1 MRD075 Throw Bag to retrieve the victim
- 1 customized heavy duty drop tested, impact resistant, air and water tight protective case. This case meets military, ATA and federal specifications