Product DescriptionPurpose-built to handle the unpredictable conditions off-shore, the Kokatat Men's Odyssey Drysuit offers sea kayakers adaptable, durable waterproof protection.
- GORE-TEX® PRO material throughout, including the built-in socks, ensures excellent breathability and durability.
- Removable GORE-TEX with Paclite® hood offers full-coverage protection and protects the latex neck gasket.
- Latex wrist gaskets with hook-and-loop over cuffs for protection.
- Removable, internal suspenders keep the suit up while you're rigging and de-rigging.
- Dual-adjust overskirt with hook-and-loop compatible neoprene.
- Front-entry nylon zipper plus a nylon relief zipper for convenience.
- 330 denier GORE-TEX® pant, seat and knees provide extra durability in these high wear areas.
- Features two sleeve pockets for quick-access storage, one thigh pocket and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- Every suit is 100% fill-tested and guaranteed to be dry.
|Material:||GORE-TEX® Pro with 330 Cordura ® GORE-TEX® Pro reinforced areas|
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket and pile-lined collar|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Pockets:||1 - Thigh
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||No|