The GripLock tank band assembly is the easy and safe solution for securing a cylinder to a BC. With its pat pend Finger-Saver feature and macro presets, it solves many of the common problems associated with metal cam buckles. Find out how easy it is to use GripLock.
- The innovative Finger-Saver feature (pat. pend.) makes the GripLock safe by eliminating painful, pinched fingers.
- The macro-adjustment is set just once until you change to a cylinder with a different diameter. Three presets cover the various diameter cylinders in the field today.
- The micro-adjustment can be used for fine-tuning the fit after the band is on the cylinder. Hint: If you line up the inside edges of the hook n loop on the micro adjustment side of the tank band, it will be perfectly set for an Al80 cylinder.
- Rubber traction pad on the backside of the GripLock provides added security
- Comes in two different lengths, one for Wrapture harness systems and one for non-Wrapture harness systems. Your AQ dealer can assist you in determining your needs.
|GripLock buckle||Stainless steel|
|Bail assembly||Stainless steel|