The Gerber EZ Out Rescue Knife has a fully serrated blade with safety tip. Easy one-hand opening and comfortable, grippy handle.
- The bright yellow handle is made of super-strong thermoplastic nylon that's reinforced with fiberglass.
- The oval cutout on the fully serrated blade aids in easy single hand opening.
- The blunt safety tip lets you cut without risk of poking or puncturing adjacent surfaces such as someone's flesh.
- The black rubber Softgrip inserts on the handle are made of Kraton, for extra gripping performance.
- The spring steel clip is removable (but not reversible) and there's a lanyard hole for extra security.
|Blade Material:||High carbon stainless steel|
|Handle Material:||Glass-filled nylon with Kraton Softgrip inserts|
Stainless steel clip