Firstwatch Hi-Buoyancy White Water Rescue Vest
Certifications: USCG Type V
Products available by Quote Only.
The HBV-100 high buoyancy rescue vest has been designed and UL tested to safely carry the gear SAR professionals need to execute their duties. MOLLE webbing is located front and back. The leg harness system distributes load through-out the vest and provides optimum comfort.
- USCG Approved to be worn with Level III- A body armor.
- USCG Approved with up to 22lbs of gear worn on the vest.
- 3-D construction (circular) design insures optimum comfort/fit.
- MOLLE System for flexibility in attaching accessories.
- 3" shoulder (length) adjustment system.
- Leg Harness System.
- Quick Release Rescue Belt.
- SOLAS Reflective tape Front and Back
- 2-sizes fit up to 56" chest (including body armor worn beneath)
Color: Hi-Vis Yellow, Red/Black
Weight: 4.0 lbs
|HBV-100 HV-1||Hi-Vis Yellow||Medium/Large|
|HBV-100 HV-2||Hi-Vis Yellow||Large/XXX-Large|