Firstwatch Anti-exposure Flotation Suit
Certifications: USCG Type V
Products available by Quote Only.
Our AS-1100 Anti-Exposure Flotation Suit is the ideal solution for mariners venturing out in harsh conditions. Pre-curved, articulating knees and elbows allow the suit to move with your body, while super soft flotation foam pairs with a fleece-lined collar, hood, and pockets to ensure a warm, comfortable fit.
Integrated suspenders allow for a customized fit, while tapered seams, wrist/ankle cuffs, and gussets prevent water penetration. A high-visibility stowaway hood and integrated SOLAS Tape provide exceptional reflectivity in emergency situations, and an integrated head support keeps the wearer safe from water ingress.
- Pre-curved, articulating knees and elbows: the suit moves with you!
- Fully Nylon Lined.
- Thin, soft PVC flotation foam throughtout for ultimate comfort.
- Wrist and ankle cuffs snug down to minimize water ingress.
- Fleece-lined collar, hood and hand warmer pockets.
- Gusset behind center zipper keeps water out.
- Napolean thigh pocket for easy access even when sitting.
- Internal taped seams stop water penetration.
- Head Support system.
- 3M SOLAS tape over shoulders, hood and around wrists for night visibility.
- Knees, elbows, seat and cuffs reinforced with 500 denier Cordura Nylon for long wear.
- Knee high vertical leg zippers for easy on and off.
Color:Black/Red, Hi-Vis Yellow
|XXX-Large||54" Plus (non-approved|
|AS-1100 HV||Small||Hi-Vi Yellow|
|AS-1100 HV||Medium||Hi-Vi Yellow|
|AS-1100 HV||Large||Hi-Vi Yellow|
|AS-1100 HV||X-Large||Hi-Vi Yellow|
|AS-1100 HV||XX-Large||Hi-Vi Yellow|