Firstwatch Flotation Coat
Standing watch or working on deck in cold and wind can wear down an able seaman in hours. Choosing the right protective clothing can make the difference between staying alert or risking personal safety on board.
Reinforced durable construction combined with the renowned MMS comfort fit system makes this safety flotation coat an easy choice for the mariner venturing into harsh climates. When called upon to provide life saving floatation, this coat really proves its worth with Supersoft flotation panels providing flexibility and support.
- Napolean cargo pockets for easy access when seated
- Napolean lined wrist cuffs snug to minimize water ingress
- Fleece lined collar,hood,and hand warmer pockets
- Easy access zippered valuables pocket
- High visibility stowaway thermal hood and high collar provide maximum weather protection
- 3M SOLAS tape over shoulders, hood and around wrists for night visibility
- Elbows and cuffs are double reinforced for long wear
- Extended length for water shedding