Sometimes safety just looks great, and our Flotation Bomber Jacket is the perfect example. This great-looking bomber coat fits and feels like a high-performance outdoor jacket, but its actually a Type III PFD. A foam-lined hood, fleece hand-warmer pockets, neoprene-lined cuffs and SOLAS reflective tape add comfort and safety.
Reinforced elbows and cuffs pair with articulated arm design for an ergonomic fit, and allow the suit to move with your body. The coat features a name badge strip over the left breast, and its extra-rugged rip-stop nylon shell provides uncompromising durability.
- 3M SOLAS tape over shoulders, hood and around wrists for night visibility.
- Elbows and cuffs are double reinforced for long wear.
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets, hood and collar.
- High visibility stowaway thermal hood and high collar provide maximum weather protection.
- Ripstop shell for long lasting durability.
- Neoprene lined wrists cuffs snug to minimized water ingress.