Firstwatch Flotation Bibs
Certifications: USCG Type III PFD
Products available by Quote Only.
Lined with super-soft floatation foam and encased in durable, rip-stop nylon shells, our Floatation Bib Pants are the ideal solution for inclement weather duty. An incredibly flexible outer shell provides all-day comfort, while adjustable shoulder straps ensure a safe and snug fit.
Although not classified as a PFD, these pants provide exceptional thermal protection and positive buoyancy. Special features such as waist adjustment, padded knees, and articulated joints enhance flexibility. We also added a breast pocket for extra storage, and cuff-to-knee zippers make putting on your boots a snap.
- Adjustable Waist.
- Fully Nylon Lined.
- Ankle Cuffs snug down to minimize water ingress.
- Suspender system allows personalized fit.
- Gusset behind center zipper keeps water out.
- Napolean thigh pocket for easy access even when sitting.
- Articulating knees: the pants move with you.
- Knees, Seat and Cuffs reinforced with 500 denier Cordura Nylon for long wear.
- Knee high vertical leg zippers for easy on and off.
Weight: 4.0 lbs
|XXX-Large (Special Order)||48"-54"|