Our new SkySaddle is a harness-mounted work positioning seat that provides the ultimate in comfort and stability while working suspended from rope. Designed to integrate with our Helix Harness, the work seat is compatible with most other rope access harnesses available. The SkySaddle attaches securely to your harness using two high-strength 1-3/4 inch web straps that adjust easily in both directions.
Constructed from extra long-life 1,000-denier Cordura nylon, the seat features two side loops and three lower attachment points for gear and hauling light loads. The cushioned top features breathable D3 fabric with molded air channels that will keep you comfortable in the saddle throughout the day. Internal aluminum seat frame uses rolled-edge design for high strength and added durability. The seat can be quickly positioned on the back when not in use for ease of standing, walking or during edge transitions.
- Designed to reduce fatigue and offer long-term comfort
- Suspension straps adjust easily in both directions
- 5 gear loop attachments: 1 on each side, 3 on bottom
- Aluminum seat frame features rolled-edge design for high strength and durability
- Can be attached to the harness while suspended
- Wide seat width offers ideal stability and leg mobility as well as standing work positions
- Rigid side stays prevent straps from contacting thighs or body
- Compatible with most rope access harnesses
- Made in USA
|3.8 LB (1.72 KG)||21” L X 6.5” W X 6” H||GRAY / BLACK|