CMC Rescue CSR2 Pulley
Products available by Quote Only.
An integral thrust-bearing swivel reduces torque by aligning the pulley with the load, thereby increasing efficiency and safety. Its larger size allows for the easy application of rescue-size carabiners.
Machined from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum, the CSR2 features a high-strength aluminum side plate, sealed bearings and anodized aluminum sheaves. The side becket location allows for maximum lift height and full retraction of the system, and a removable becket cover facilitates changing out lifeline with sewn terminations.
- All-new stronger, lighter-weight design
- Compatible with 11-13 mm rope
- Meets NFPA 1983 (2012 ED) - General Use
- CSR2 Pulley MBS 46 kN (10,341 lbf) / CSR2 Double Pulley MBS 51 kN (11,465 lbf)
- Machined from solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Made in USA
|Option||Weight||MBS||Sheave Tread Size||Color||NFPA Rating|
|CSR2 Pulley||2.5 lb (1.1 kg)||46 kN (10,340 lbf)||2 1/4 x 1/2 in (57 x 13 mm)||Red / Gray||General Use|
|CSR2 Double Pulley||1.5 lb (680 kg)||51 kN ( 11,464 lbf)||2 1/4 x 1/2 in (57 x 13 mm)||Gray||General Use|
|300342||CSR2 Double Pulley|