CMC PMP Swivel Pulley 2.6
Certifications: UL to NFPA 1983
The larger sized Prusik-minding pulley (PMP) Swivel 2.6 is ideal for industrial rescue use where maximum pulley efficiency and strength is important. The rotating swivel aligns the rope with the direction of the pull. By combining the swivel with the pulley, overall system length is minimized, increasing travel.
The patented pivoting side plate allows the rope to be quickly inserted.
- Prusik-minding side plate opens without having to disconnect the pulley from the anchor
- A double-detent button prevents accidental opening of side plate
- Sealed ball bearings provide maximum efficiency
- Aluminum sheave
- Works with rope sizes up to 13 mm
- UL Classified to NFPA 1983 (2012 ED) General Use
Working-At-Height / Industrial Rope Access / Technical Rope Rescue
Working at height requires reliable, quality equipment. The PMP Swivel Pulley 2.6 can be used with confidence for work positioning or fall restraint protection in work-at-height maneuvers for industrial rope access or technical rope rescue when used in accordance with the regulatory safety standards it falls under. Always use life safety equipment and gear according to the regulatory safety standards for which it is classified and/or certified.
|TYPE||SHEAVE TREAD SIZE||SHEAVE||COLOR||3 SIGMA MBS|
|SINGLE||2.6 X 0.5 IN (66 X 13 MM)||ALUMINUM||BRONZE / SLATE||70 KN (15,736 LBF)|
Made In USA