CMC K9 LifeSaver Harness
The K9 Lifesaver Harness was originally developed for the San Francisco Fire Department to use for rescuing stranded dogs from coastal cliffs. The department consulted with a veterinarian to help ensure that the harness properly supported the weight of a dog without harming its internal organs or tail while being suspended. Integrated features range from head to tail to provide the rescuer the means to quickly and safely secure a K9 for a pick-off rescue or extraction from confined space.
The harness lift assembly distributes weight evenly to reduce pressure points, and five quick-connect buckles make securing and adjusting to the dogs body fast and intuitive. Padded back and belly assembly provide safety and comfort while keeping straps separated to expedite the donning process. Compatible with most medium sized dogs.
- Quick to don and safely secure
- Customizable fit with five points of adjustment
- Padded lower support and leg loops provide stability and weight distribution
- Machined aluminum quick-connect buckles
- D-ring at chest for low angle rescues
- Rear leg assembly can be stowed inside the zippered back pouch until needed
- Features two lift points, control handle and connector for leash
- Contrasting thread color aids in inspection
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Made in USA of domestic and foreign components
2.65 LB (1.2 KG)
|COLOR||RED / BLACK|