All HD Pulleys (Part #s 300441, 300442, and 300461) are currently on backorder. Systems and kits that include the HD Pulleys will be substituted with the PMP Swivel Pulley (Part #300430) and Swivel Double Pulley (Part #300432). No detail has been overlooked in our redesign of the ProSeries Pulleys. Built workhorse tough to deliver years of dependable service.
Working-At-Height / Industrial Rope Access / Technical Rope Rescue
Working at height requires reliable, quality equipment. The HD Pulleys can be used with confidence in work-at-height maneuvers for industrial rope access or technical rope rescue when used in accordance with the regulatory safety standards they fall under. Always use life safety equipment and gear according to the regulatory safety standards for which it is classified and/or certified.
The CMC Rescue School offers training classes for work-at-height rope access and rope rescue. Some courses may include instruction about proper use of the HD Pulleys or similar pulleys used in rope rigging systems. CMC Rescue School provides training with course work in technical rescue, tower rescue, fire rescue, confined space rescue & entry, trench rescue, emergency building shoring (EBS), rope access, rope rigging as well as custom contract rope rescue and industrial rope access courses offering class work for the specific needs in the above disciplines or in search and rescue (SAR), urban search and rescue (USAR), helicopter air operations (heli-ops, helo-ops), swiftwater rescue and tactical maneuvers.
- Large high-efficiency anodized aluminum sheave;
- High-strength sealed bearings that minimize loss of mechanical advantage and will deliver optimum performance haul after haul;
- Side plates constructed of machined aircraft-grade aluminum, with smooth rounded edges to minimize rope fraying;
- Wide attachment point that supports multiple rescue-size carabiners;
- PMP (Prusik-Minding Pulley) bottom shaped for maximum efficiency with Prusik hitches and also works well with mechanical rope-grabs.
|Option||Product Weight||Sheave Tread Size||Pulley Dimensions (H x W)||Type||3 sigma MBS|
|HD2||13 oz (367 g)||2-1/4 x 1/2 in (57 x 13 mm)||5 x 3-3/4 in (13 x 9.5 cm)||Single||50 kN (11,240 lbf)|
|HD2 Double||1.3 lb (605 g)||2-1/4 x 1/2 in (57 x 13 mm)||6-3/4 x 3-3/4 in (17 x 9.5 cm)||Double||50 kN (11,240 lbf)|
|HD4||1.9 lb (850 g)||3-3/4 x 1/2 in (95 x 13 mm)||7 x 5-1/2 in (18 x 14 cm)||Single||42 kN (9,442 lbf)|