From Climbing Technology comes a lightweight alloy chest ascender ideal for climbing ropes. Use together with the Quick Up ascender handle.*Right-handed grip. Fits rope 10-13 mm rope sizes.
- New external profile for opening lever, for more effective climbing;
- Efficient hole shape in opening lever to facilitate use even when wearing gloves;
- Improved lower hole design to keep the device parallel to the user;
- Patented anti-inversion cam system allows for unlocking with one downward movement;
- Cam has 3 cut-outs to prevent build-up of mud and reduce the force needed to slide the ascender up the rope.
This web loop is designed to be attached to a chest ascender and connected into a quick link to keep the ascender in an upright position. Sewn with a half twist for girth hitching to top of ascender.
|Option||Product Weight||Grip||Rope Size||Color|
|Ascender, Chest, CT||4.9 oz (140 g)||Right-Handed||10-13 mm||Grey/Orange|
|Ascender Loop 8.75, CMC||0.7 oz (19 g)|