Products available by Quote Only.
The CMC Ascender utilizes a spring-loaded cam to facilitate progression on life safety rope. Widely used by rescue teams for ascending rope, as an attachment to a litter harness tender line, as a travel restrict rope grab, and other applications where a mechanical ascender provides greater efficiency.
- Compact, lightweight design
- Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for superior strength
- Spring-loaded cam produces instant progress capture
- Removable pin releases cam, facilitates easy installation at any point on rope
- Large connection point in cam accommodates rescue-sized carabiners
- Stainless steel quick-release pin
- Designed for optimal rope strength
- Made in USA
|8.8 OZ (252 G)||4.5” L X 3” H X 1” W||RED / GRAY||7/16 –1/2 IN (11-13 MM) – TECHNICAL USE; 1/2 IN (12.5 -13 MM) – GENERAL USE|