Aqua Lung Legend Supreme Regulator
The Legend Supreme shares the same features and performance as the Legend LUX and Legend LX with one notable exception. Instead of the MBS dual control valve, the Legend offers a venturi switch.First Stage
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) - keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder valve.
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away.
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen.
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design results in superior performance at depth.
- 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing.
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out.
- Available in your choice of yoke or DIN connectors.
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- A venturi switch helps prevent freeflow at the surface and when the regulator is out of the divers mouth.
- The opening effort is preset in a fixed position so the diver doesn't have to worry about adjusting the regulator during the dive.
- The Comfo-Bite mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- Heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
- The ergonomic exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field of vision. The design also contributes to a reduction in exhalation effort.
- Attached to a 29 braided Aqua Flex hose. These hoses are lightweight and extremely pliable which eliminates any tugging on the mouthpiece.
In addition to the first stage environmental dry system and the second stage heat exchanger, which are found on all models and provide excellent freezing resistance, the Supreme Versions are:
- Specially adjusted to resist freezing
- Equipped with a lip shield on the second stage to keep lips warm