The XTX50 Regulator is for the diver who wants the benefits of a feature-rich regulator at a moderate price.
- This popular first stage has four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret. This results in optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose.
- The first stage is over-balanced resulting in a higher medium pressure at each depth. This translates to a very responsive, easy breathing regulator.
- Since this pneumatically balanced second stage is part of the XTX family, it has left /right reversibility providing multiple regulator configurations.
- Features the innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System allowing the diver to change from a large exhaust tee to a smaller exhaust tee. The larger exhaust tee provides the best exhaust bubbleÂ dispersion while the smaller tee is lighter weight and compact, both are included with the regulator.
- Using the venturi control lever, the diver can prevent unwanted free flow when the regulator is out of the mouth and achieve a venturi boost while diving.
- Easy-to-grip opening effort control knob.
- Suitable for cold water use.
- Compatible to EAN 40 new, out of the box.
|Part #||Select Option|
|AP0332F||Yoke - First and Second Stages|
|AP0332F-1||DIN - First and Second Stages|
|AP0361F||First Stage Only - DST Yoke - All 3/8" Ports|
|AP0361F1||First Stage Only - DST DIN - All 3/8" Ports|