This first stage goes to the extreme and never disappoints making it the regulator of choice for technical divers around the world.
- This regulator is similar to the XTX50 mentioned previously less the rotating turret.
- The compact first stage is ideally suited for twin manifolds or for use on a single valve.
- The one high-pressure port and four low-pressure ports are positioned for most common technical diving rigs.
- The over-balanced first stage provides superior performance at deeper depths.
- The first stage is dry-sealed preventing the entry of contaminants as well as ice formation on the main spring.
- The XTX50 second stage is pneumatically balanced for very easy breathing.
- Due to its innovative Reversible Venturi System (RVS), the second stage can be configured into a right hand or left hand orientation.
- Using the venturi control lever, the diver can prevent unwanted free flow when the regulator is out of the mouth and achieve a venturi boost while diving.
- Easy-to-grip opening effort control knob.
- Suitable for cold water use.
- Compatible to EAN 40 new, out of the box.
- First stage comes standard with a 300 Bar DIN connector.
|Part #||Select Option|
|AP0527||First Stage Only - Yoke|
|AP0528||First Stage Only - DIN|
|AA0342F-1||DIN - First and Second Stages|