Apeks WTX3 Buoyancy Cell
This single cylinder buoyancy cell can mate to the WTX Harness or directly to the back plate.
- Gussets along each side allow for a full 34 lbs of lift without compromising the overall size of the WTX3
- 4 slots allow it to be mounted to a WTX harness or back plate using upper and lowe nylon cylinder bands
- 2 pairs of grommets allow the WTX3 to be bolted on if a single cylinder mounting kit is used
- A 2” (5cm) wide restriction band at the bottom of the WTX3 allows the cylinder to nestle into the inflated buoyancy cell so it doesn’t get pushed away from your body
- A 2” (5cm) D-ring on the restrictor band is a convenient place to add accessories like a sur face marker buoy.
- The airway comes off the top back center of the cell. A safety cable inside the elliptical hose prevents hyperextension of the corrugated hose
- Features the Apeks technical inflator with brass buttons.
- Includes f ront, lower left pull dump
- Constructed from durable 840-denier nylon