Apeks WTX Backplate
Products available by Quote Only.
The backbone of any system - this cleverly designed back plate can be used with the webbed harness or inserted into the WTX Harness.
- Offered in either 304 stainless steel or 6061 anodized aluminum alloy.
- The stainless steel weighs approx. 5 lbs (2.2 kg).
- The aluminum weighs approx. 1 lb 11oz (753g).
- 4 each upper and lower slots accommodate nylon cylinder bands so a single cylinder can be strapped directly to the plate. Having a series of 4 slots provides lateral stability of the cylinder that traditional 2 slot plates cannot.
- 3 holes at the top of the plate offer a range of height adjustments for the buoyancy cells and the cylinders.
- In addition, a corresponding lower center slot allows for lower band bolts that are misaligned.
- 2” wide crotch strap slot.
- Upper and lower perimeter holes along either side and holes along the bottom allow for the mounting of accessories.
- Both offer an electro-plate finish and a laser-etched Apeks logo to enhance the look of the plate