Apeks instruments supply clear and accurate information on your dive status. Our instruments are tested beyond normal dive limits to ensure they provide this precise information for all your dive experiences. Strong, easy to maintain housings provide years of trouble free service. You can be assured of the quality/finish of all your Apeks equipment. Our gauges and gauge consoles are designed and finished at our UK factory ensuring that every aspect reflects our commitment to quality. The gauges are stylish and fit perfectly with other products in the Apeks range, such as our world famous regulators.
SUBMERSIBLE PRESSURE GAUGE (SPG)
- The slim-line gauge case is made from nickel plated brass.
- Large loop area designed into the housing for ease of attachment
- The dial range is from 0 to 5000 psi.
- Uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect.
- Made with O2 compatible materials but be sure to O2 clean before use with high percentage oxygen.
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter Polycarbonate) to protect your quality gauge
- Over pressure relief fitted in the back.
SUBMERSIBLE PRESSURE GAUGE (SPG) + COMPASS
- See SPG details above.
- This unique compass is designed for ease of reading and diver comfort. For example there are 2 viewing windows so the unit can be set up for left or right handed use, at an angle which is set as the natural extension of the arm. This means that divers do not have to twist their wrist into an unnatural shape to view compass readings.
- The ratchet bezel is robust and can be rotated with ease even with thick neoprene gloves.
- The numbers and directions on the bezel are large and very easy to read.
SUBMERSIBLE PRESSURE GAUGE (SPG) + DEPTH GAUGE
- See SPG details above.
- Dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions.
- There are 2 attachment areas integrated into the design for position flexibility.
- This may be a compact design but the displays are vivid and clear - perfect for diving. For example the depth gauge spreads the first half of the scale and in total shows a range down to 230 feet.
- Depth gauge has resettable max depth indicator.
- Made with high shock-resistant windows, which is a must for divers.
SUBMERSIBLE PRESSURE GAUGE (SPG)+ DEPTH GAUGE + COMPASS
- ufeffSee specifics on each individual instrument above
- All instruments give accurate, clear readings and are made from the best quality build materials. As such they offer perfect functionality and excellent robustness.
|AP0633IMP||Apeks SPG Brass 5000PSI|
|AP0634IMP||Console SPG Compass 5000PSI|
|AP0635IMP||Console 2 Gauge 5000PSI 230FT|
|AP0636IMP||Console 3 Gauge 5000PSI 230FT Compass|
|AP0633||Apeks SPG, Brass, 360 Bar|
|AP0634||Console, SPG, Compass, 360 Bar|
|AP0635||Console, 2 Guage, 360 Bar/70M|
|AP0636||Console, 3 Guage, 360 Bar/70M, Compass|