2024 NRS Vector PFD
The NRS Vector PFD builds off the legacy of the Zen and the popularity of the Ninja to evolve a fully featured, lightweight Class V rescue vest into superiority. With unmatched comfort and mobility, the Vector's enhanced rescue features give whitewater paddlers and rescue professionals the confidence to push their limits safely.
- Our innovative Orbit Fit System enhances overall comfort, increases range of motion and eliminates the desire to over-tighten.
- Wrap-around foam panels with AirMesh lining and wide, padded straps increase protection and comfort on the river and extended hike-ins.
- The 1.5” quick-release rescue belt with an aluminum attachment ring is strategically placed to reduce snag risks.
- Continuous, interconnected webbing creates an internal harness for maximum security in live bait scenarios and when grabbing users by shoulder straps.
- Compartmentalized, zippered, drop-down, clamshell pocket stows and organizes essential on-person gear.
- An additional dual-entry, zippered pocket holds a flip line or skull cap for fast retrieval.
- Features two easy-release carabiner attachment points for cowtail rescue systems and attachment points for safety essentials such as whistle, knife, lights or strobe.
- 3M® reflective accents to increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Hand warmer pocket features 4-way stretch double knit polyester lining that's soft against the skin; pocket doubles as quick storage for webbing or gloves.
- Strap garages and a deliberately placed lash tab reduce snag points.
- The Orbit Fit System layers multiple pieces of lightweight closed-cell foam cut to precise specifications to create a unique, flexible, pre-curved shape that effortlessly conforms to your body.
- Graded Sizing takes into account the appropriate amount of flotation needed for individual body types resulting in a better-fitting, more comfortable life jacket for all.
- Sustainable construction combines a recycled ripstop nylon shell with a recycled nylon inner that protects the fully recycled Ethafoam shims.
- AirMesh lining on the lower back adds ventilation and helps manage moisture.
- Side entry, with aluminum buckle adjustments on shoulders, side and waist to secure the life jacket and customize fit.
- Silicone-coated inner waistband helps hold the PFD in place when swimming.
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Outer Fabric:||100% recycled 420 denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining:||100% recycled 200 denier nylon; 70 denier knit polyester|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|