Yates Adjustable Length Shock Absorbing Lanyards w/6 Foot Free Potential.
Certifications: ANSI Z359.12-2009, ANSI/ASSE Z359.13-2009
Lanyard legs are made from heavy duty 1 inch 9800 lbf. webbing. Adjustable from 4 to 6 feet.
- Maximum free fall distance allowed 6 ft. Full activation of lanyard extendes absorber an additional 48 inches.
- New snap hooks located on shock absorber and legs meet 3600 lbf. (15kN)
- side load gate strength requirements of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard.
- Meets adjustable Length 6 foot Free Fall requirements of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard.
- UL Certified to meet ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and ANSI/ASSE Z359.13-2009 standards.
- NEW Now available in adjustable length lanyard 3.5-5 Foot length(Call for pricing).
|Origin||Made in USA|
|Length Retracted||4 feet|
|Length Extended||6 feet|
|Strength||5,000 lbf. (22kN)|
|816||3/4 Steel Snap Hooks|
|812||2 1/2 Steel Ladder Hook|
|827||2 1/2 Alum. Ladder Hook|