Watershed Chattooga Dry Duffel
Products available by Quote Only.
The Watershed Chattooga, with ZipDry Seal and a tough fabric shell, makes sure your gear is delivered from the river without a damp spot to be found.
- Keep your gear dry even when submerged! Easy-to-use ZipDry Seal presses shut like a freezer bag.
- 420 denier Cordura nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are RF welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Even the smallest details are top quality: Duraflex™ side-release buckles and D-rings are combined with extreme-duty nylon webbing.
- Wide mouth for easy access.
- If you transport fragile equipment in your duffel, a liner is a must: constructed of a 200 denier nylon outer shell, minicell foam cushioning, and an interior fleece lining, will reliably protect your gear.
- Size: 12" x 20" x 10", 1800 cu. In., 30 liters.
- To ensure you receive the best continued performance from your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
|Volume:||1800 cu. in., 30 liters|
|Filled Dimensions:||12" x 20" x 10"|
|Material:||420-denier nylon with polyurethane coating|
|Closure System:||ZipDry seal|
Rugged Carry Handles
Several Hard Lash Points
|Part #||Color||Qty In Stock|