Our Force 6 water rescue throw bags have 75' rope hi-vis yellow rope, side floatation, finger loops, dual light stick holder, and solas reflective.
- Unique side flotation keeps the bag sideways flat on the top of the water and rolls the light sticks up.
- Dual elastic loops hold the two glow sticks on the foam side
- A vertical mesh panel that runs from top to bottom provides great drainage and reduces rope dry time.
- Our bags are made from rugged 500 denier nylon
- Belt loops allow the bag to be mounted on our PFDs via molle on throw bag belt or our waist belt throw bag belt
- Colors - hi-vis yellow and red bag
- Rope - 75ft (23m) hi-vis yellow with a black stringer for high visibility. 3/8" (9mm) or 1/4'' (6mm) polypropylene
- Standard Rope - our standard polypropylene rope: 3/8'' 9mm rope has a 1,900 pound MBS, 1/4'' 1,000 MBS tensile strength.
- Our NFPA Pro bags have Sterling - NFPA 1983 - 3/8'' 9.5mm Grabline - 3,282 MBS
|B120||Standard 3/8" - 9mm Rope||Red|
|B130||Standard 3/8" - 9mm Rope||Hi-Viz Yellow|
|B100||Compact 1/4" - 6mm Rope||Red|
|B110||Compact 1/4" - 6mm Rope||Hi-Viz Yellow|
|B125||Pro NFPA Sterling Grab Line 3/8" - 9mm Rope||Red|
|B135||Pro NFPA Sterling Grab Line 3/8" - 9mm Rope||Hi-Viz Yellow|