SMC Rescue StayK Picket
The SMC Rescue StayK Picket is a major innovation in emergency response technology. Its ability to self-equalize, distributing the rescue load equally throughout the system, allows for maximum holding strength.
- The StayK Picket is an important part of the tool kit for fire departments, swiftwater rescue groups and mountain rescue organizations.
- The 1" diameter anchor rod minimizes soil disturbance for increased holding power.
- Installing anchor rods at a 20-degree angle away from the rescue load provides maximum holding force if shifted.
- Anchor rod shifting will compact the soil to result in the maximum holding force against the rescue load.
- The SMC Rescue StayK Picket design allows easy attachment of additional holding support if needed.
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel construction ensure long term durability.
|Material:||Anodized aluminum and polished stainless steel|
|Dimensions:||35.1"T x 1"D|