Pro Paddler Medical Kit
Products available by Quote Only.
Not every run is perfect, and things don't always go as planned. Being prepared for any situation while in the backcountry is essential. The Pro Paddler Medical Kit is a great start to safety.
- The Pro Paddler Kit is ideal for outdoor guides or as a group kit for overnight adventures.
- All of the components are organized inside clear, re-sealable modules. Header cards are included in each module to easily identify the contents.
- The modules are stored in a tough 70-denier urethane-coated dry bag with a fully waterproof HydroLock closure.
- The urethane laminated nylon bag is big enough to easily hold the Pro Paddler Medical Kit modules and any small additions.
- Field medical kits contain tools and supplies which can be helpful for providing care to ill or injured people. These kits are not a substitute for professional medical care. Please obtain current first-aid and CPR training from a credible source to learn how to properly utilize the contents of medical kits.
Here is a list of items contained inside the NRS Medical Kits.
|Dimensions:||6.5" Diameter x 13" Tall|
|Drybag Material:||Urethane coated nylon|
|Modules:||3 - Frequent Use, Trauma & Wound Management|
|Here is a list of items contained inside the NRS Medical Kits.|